Robotics Engineer – (Levels 1-5)
Titan Robotics has several open positions for Robotic Engineers in the growing Pittsburgh office.
We are seeking multidisciplinary candidates capable of having a system level understanding while also possessing a relevant area of expertise to robotics in the classical areas of mechanical, electrical, and computer engineering or science.
Employee will participate as a Robotics Engineer within a fast-paced and evolving environment as a member of a multidisciplinary engineering development team adapting to on-demand schedules and requirements.
Estimated yearly travel is 25% or less.
- Strong understanding of modern robotic systems and their practical implementation
- Strong mechanical, and general electro-mechanical knowledge
- Strong understanding and application of C/C++
- Experience with CAD design tools, such as Solidworks
- Masters or higher-level education in relevant field to robotics
- 5 years of experience in field or industrial robotics
- Prior integrated systems experience
U.S. Citizen able to obtain security and employment clearances as required in the performance of company business. Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license.
Titan Robotics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer