- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 Yearly
Dental Hygienist needed in Marion, IN
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in the heart of Indiana. The “City of Champions” is home to many innovative businesses, resourceful and caring non-profit organizations, and hard-working, tenacious, loyal citizens. Marion is one of the best cities in the U.S. to raise a family, offering low tax rates, low cost of living, and many quality-of-life amenities.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay range for this position is $34.04 - $41.03
- Health Insurance – Employer covers 80%
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement package – 403k
- Paid Time Off – 20 days
- 9 paid holidays
- Professional development - $700 per fiscal year
- Malpractice/Professional liability covered
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Savings Account – Employer contributes $750 single/$1,500 family annually
- Life Insurance - $50,000 per employee
- Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance (Accident & Critical Illness)
- Direct Deposit
- Monday – Friday (7:45am - 5:00pm)
- Apply sealants and fluorides to help protect teeth
- Remove tartar, stains, and plaque from teeth
- Assess patients oral health and report findings to dentists
- Documents patient care treatment plans
- No weekends
- Full support staff
- Clear and active Dental Hygienist license in the state of Indiana
- New graduates welcome!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to email@example.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Titan Placement Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?