Sales Account Manager - Entry Level
Titan Marketing Concepts is currently interviewing for an open Account Manager position in our firm. As an account manager, you will be responsible for maintaining as well as acquiring new customer accounts on behalf our clients.
We train 100% for this position as it is an entry level position. Our ideal candidate has some experience engaging with customers, either in hospitality or retail industries. We are also looking for individuals who are eager to begin their career and experience advancement opportunities into leadership roles.
As a company, we will ONLY promote from management from within. This means that our upper management and branch managers all began in the entry level position and advanced into leadership based 100% on merit and performance. If you are looking for growth opportunity within your next career move, this company is for you!
- New customer acquisition: You will be responsible for acquiring new, profitable customers for our clients. This includes meeting face to face with potential customers and processing new customer sales applications.
- Customer Service/Customer retention: Once we acquire a new customer account, it’s important that we retain that customer and continue to build a lasting customer relationship to ensure satisfaction. You will be responsible for following up with customers and being their “go-to” for anything they might need post-sale.
- Leadership Responsibilities: Consistency in sales and account management will result in training into various leadership roles within the office. You will be trained in public speaking, management techniques, as well as recruiting/HR.
Our main focus is finding individuals with a great work ethic and motivation to succeed. We’re also looking for candidates who are good, cultural fits in our team-oriented culture. We promote a positive and fun team atmosphere where energetic and outgoing people thrive! Learn more about us at www.titanmarketingconcepts.com
- Trainable mentality: eagerness to learn and implement our systems
- Excellent communication skills: ability to build rapport with customers
- Degree preferred: majors including business management, communications, marketing, and advertising are a plus
- 6 months experience in customer service, sales, retail, or hospitality-related role
- Natural leadership qualities or leadership experience is preferred
- Team player: ability to thrive in our fast-paced, team environment
We’re currently interviewing for this position so if you feel like you’d be a good fit, please apply!
Upon review, our HR department will contact you within 24-48 hours.
Thank you for your interest!