**** The Nashville branch is hiring for the few remaining available territories, with the intent to fill them during our September 2019* training cycle. If you would like an interview opportunity, please reply with a short summary if your skills and experience ****
Titan Home Security, a Vector Security authorized dealer, serving residential and small business customers. We provide industry-leading home security systems as well as the latest technologies in home automation and energy management. Due to expansion we are seeking Outside Sales Professionals for our local Nashville office
Do you possess a sense of urgency that others do not? Are you competitive and hungry? Are your seeking a company that appreciates your worth and compensates you accordingly? Would you like to work for an industry leader with a proven sales strategy that will ensure success? Are you looking for a rewarding career where the product you represent truly helps and protects others? If you answered yes to the above and you seek a life changing opportunity, contact us today for a confidential interview. If you are currently employed but simply looking for a better opportunity, we will respect that fact
· Consult with future customers to recommend and sell Vector Security / Alarm.com services
· Work independently in the field running company provided sales leads
· Meet sales quotas in a fast-paced sales environment
· Experience in sales preferred but not required (we will train the right person)
· Highly effective communication skills
· Organizational skills and effective time management
· Strong ability to influence others
· Energetic and outgoing positive personality
· Ability to work afternoon and evenings
· Reliable transportation
Compensation / Benefits Overview:
· Weekly pay! We do not hold your commissions. You sell it; we pay it!
· Uncapped commission (average earns $65k+ in their first year)
· Gas Pay Bonus!
· Opportunity for advancement
· Performance based bonuses!
· Awards including gift cards, trips and prizes!
NO TRAVEL - ASSIGNED TERRITORY IN NASHVILLE METRO
HEAVY TRAINING (but fast)- WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED
BONUSES AND AWARDS
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. To set up an interview, reply via email with a short summary of your skills and experience and why you would be a great fit for this position
Apply if you have the following experience: customer service, marketing,
student, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, administrative assistant, business development, internship, advertising, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, server, promotions, pr, secretary, public relations, salesman, hotel, communications, training, media, pharmaceutical sales, food services, recruiter, bartender, bilingual, hostess, medical sales, sports entertainment, real estate, telecommunications, sports marketing, alarm sales