Digital Marketing Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k,
Titan started in 2010 with the two founders in a small office doing every job function within the company. Decade One, from 2010 to 2020, took us from those humble beginnings to a company of 40+ extraordinary team members to date with new offices opening up in Chicago and Cleveland before this year is over. Currently, Decade Two (2020-2030) will now stretch our geographic reach across North/South America as well as to Europe with branches in multiple cities.
As a company and a brand, although yet still very small, we are known in the industry as a high quality, customer-service driven organization, well positioned to take on the giants of our industry. We do not comprise on our product quality nor on the preservation of our company culture. This unique culture is driven by our core values and our mission to our customers, team members and the communities that we serve.
Our product verticals include instrumentation, hydraulics, as well as PVF. While a strong background knowledge of these industries is preferred, it is not absolutely required. What is required is that you believe in The Vision and want to be a major part in driving it into Decade Two and beyond. Your sales discipline, performance metric guidance, hard-work ethic, integrity and raw intellectual horsepower will make you successful and a valued contributor to the mission.
● Develop and manage a strategy for digital marketing with focus on websites, emails, social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google plus, etc.
● Drafts, implements, maintain, and revise online marketing campaigns to drive sales and revenue to the company.
● Work on SEO of the Company website pages.
● Create and maintain online listings across all e-commerce websites.
● Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the company’s brand is in the front of the industry developments.
● Optimize local SEO campaigns to increase online visibility in Google search engine result pages. You will use a variety of SEO tools to help create a custom optimization plan that details onsite and offsite SEO tasks that will increase visibility.
● Track and analysis analytical data to understand opportunities for increasing search relevancy, keyword research, optimization, tagging and performing metrics and effectiveness.
● Performs tests, collect, and analyze data, and identify trends and insight to maximize company’s ROI.
● Combine complex technical content into a compelling marketing message that produces a high response and optimal search rates.
● Track Metric and development and maintaining daily/weekly/monthly reports.
● Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
● Edit and post content, videos, podcasts on online sites.
● Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, etc.
● Creating and applying SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
● 4 years of experience supporting end to end digital marketing/content writing projects.
● Strong skills working with (SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, etc.)
● E-Commerce experience
● Must have working knowledge of CRM and email marketing platforms (MailChimp, Constant Contact etc.)
● Strong attention to detail
● Social Media Marketing experience
● Proficient in marketing and advertising trends, strategies, and technologies
● Excellent communicator with impeccable grammar skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Public Relations
● (SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, PPC, Google Ads, Facebook Ad, etc.) Certifications preferred, but not required
TITAN FITTINGS is a premier manufacturer and distributor of stainless steel fittings, adapters, valves, hose ends, hose and tubing. Our products serve the instrumentation, hydraulics and PVF markets. With over 30,000 SKUs in stock and ready to ship, we sell online direct to customers at competitive prices. Our high-quality TITAN-brand products are interchangeable with all major brands. We also distribute thousands of products from other reputable manufacturers. We have no order minimums and fulfill 90% of our orders same day. Our superior customer service is valued by our clients, which include Fortune 500 companies in aerospace, military, manufacturing, agriculture, food and beverage, construction, transportation, scientific research, energy, power generation and more. TITAN FITTINGS is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified company headquartered in Denver, Colorado with hubs around the nation.
11795 E 45th AveDenver, CO