Titan Alpha is seeking a Graphic Artist to support a federal contract.
Titan Alpha is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) joint venture between Prometheus Federal Services (PFS) and Atlas Research. This enterprise is built upon a well-established partnership that dates to an SBA-approved October 2017 Mentor-Protégé Agreement between our two companies. We offer significant advantages to our clients through a proven partnership with strong past performance as a team and with extensive experience in managing large IDIQ contract vehicles.
Selected candidates will be interviewed jointly by PFS and Atlas Research and will be an integral part of the joint venture team tasked with supporting healthcare transformation within a government agency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Graphic Artist performs tasks such as planning, designing, and producing graphic exhibits, including artistic considerations using technical knowledge and skills, in both physical and electronic form. Tasks may include:
- Designing for a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications, and corporate identity (such as award programs, summits, and meetings) that require the organization's visual brand
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and SharePoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship indefinitely
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust if required
- Department of Veterans Affairs experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Powered by JazzHR