- Posted: over a month ago
THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR.
- Competitive Pay PLUS Spiff Incentives!
- Sign-on bonus available
- Full Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
- Company Paid ASE Certifications
- Five Day Work Week
- Spiff Incentives
- And More!!
In this position, you would be responsible for performing fast, accurate, high-quality, efficient mechanical service & diagnostics on automobiles and light trucks. Services include, but are not limited to: brakes, suspension, steering, drive shafts, heating & AC, starting systems, water pumps, cooling systems, timing belts, head gaskets, fuel systems, etc.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in servicing automobiles and light trucks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will need to be able to lift 50 pounds regularly and up to 75 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand, kneel and crawl while operating equipment and tools
- Must also be at least 18 years old
- ASE and other certifications are a plus
You must have a current valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record. All applicants will be subject to a background check.
About Tireman Auto Service Centers:
At Tireman, our retailing roots go back to 1948 and we are still focused on growing the tire and automotive repair business. We are a consumer driven, dominant provider of tires, batteries, and mechanical service in the northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan region. We currently operate 20 locations and employ more than 350 workers. We believe that by providing the finest value experience that money can buy, we will achieve a unique service delivery that will develop a loyal and long-term customer following, thereby providing growth opportunities for all that are working as a team to grow the business.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Tireman Auto Service Centers
AddressBowling Green, OH
AutomotiveView all jobs at Tireman Auto Service Centers