We are seeking an experienced Medical Assistant to become part of our team! You'll work under the supervision of our expert team of podiatric physicians to treat patients, assist in medical procedures, and keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare and patient care
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Competitive compensation, bonus plan, health insurance, and benefits package.
Solid understanding of insurance, customer service/medical office background, and electronic medical records experience a plus. Criminal background check required.
Job Type: Full-time