We are seeking a Medical Assistant / Diabetic Shoe Fitter to become a part of our team! You will assist our physicians with patient care, medical procedures, and fitting diabetic patients with therapeutic footwear. Although we will provide all necessary training, the ideal candidate has some background in footwear, retail, or healthcare (or some combination of these).
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Fit patients for diabetic footwear, place and track orders, and maintain relationships with vendors and other physician offices.
- Previous experience in healthcare and/or retail
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment