Tippin’s is adding an exciting opportunity working in a fast-paced food manufacturing organization. The ideal candidate has strong communications skills, a complex problem solver, forward thinking, highly detail oriented, ethical, and willing to work within the Production Team and Scheduling roles within Tippin’s to ensure orders are produced and shipped fully, efficiently, and on time.
MANUFACTURING IS A MUST! Producing Product with a shelf life is preferred.
You will work closely with the VP Sales; support the Sales team and brokers to deliver customer satisfaction for Tippin's. Working with the VP of Sales you will establish annual sales and promotional spend budgets; tracking performance against plans and communicates regularly with updates to the VP Sales and Finance Director. Also you will work frequently with the Production Scheduler to ensure the proper inventories are built to handle ongoing and seasonal demand.
Primary duties include processing purchase orders, shipping notice and follow ups, samples management, billing discrepancy, deduction resolution, administration of customer/consumer complaint resolution, sales forecasting and demand planning. Additionally, the Sales Planner will support customer presentation materials, consumer / customer data, and marketing materials, and other tasks as assigned by the VP Sales to help streamline the effectiveness of the VP Sales in his role. In addition you will:
- Work with the Production Team and Production Scheduler to alert them to pending new business needs, and any significant changes to the anticipated shipping needs
- Be the primary consumer service liaison, directing consumer contact/correspondence to its proper destination within Tippin’s
Minimum Applicable Experience (Years of Experience, etc.):
- 5+ years’ experience in a Sales Planning and Customer Service or affiliated role
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft programs
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment that is fast paced, unpredictable and demanding.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential to effectively interact with a variety of customers and consumers
- Exhibits a strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive and energy
- Have a positive work attitude and strong work ethic.