Business Intelligence Analyst
- Expired: April 20, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love large volumes of data and have a passion to derive valuable insights from it? Are you experienced in modern data technology such as Amazon Redshift, Quicksight, Kafka, Kibana, Domo, Telend, SQL? Do you enjoy problem solving and working on multiple projects simultaneously?Does working in a fast paced, collaborative environment make you contemplate leaving your current role?
If so, you are in the right place! We are looking for a BI Analyst who is up to speed with modern data trends on big data and cloud. Someone who has the vision to look beyond their daily tasks and identify future technical and functional improvements.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will report directly to theData Engineering Lead and work together with the rest of product and management teams. They will be responsible for analyzing data and providing reports to our teams. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
* Delivering the BI roadmap by building reports and dashboards while managing the self-service analytic tooling.
* Transforming raw data into valuable insights and running adhoc analysis when required.
* Conducting data analysis, authentications and investigations as needed through complex SQL.
* Providing the necessary reporting and analysis to regulators ensuing we are within compliance with them.
* Meeting with Sportsbook and Casino teams obtaining data needed to ensure regulatory reports are accurate and on time.
* Development and support of BI tools to create transparent reporting and commination across teams.
* Organize and present routine updates on metrics and trends by analyzing data into actionable insights that impact revenue, retention and reach for our products.
Tipico USA Technology
BusinessView all jobs at Tipico USA Technology