Class A CDL Truck Drivers are the lifeblood of Tipco Transportation. That's why we believe in the importance of hiring and developing high-quality drivers in order to deliver dependable and reliable service. We give you the tools you need to succeed in your career here at Tipco Transportation
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Inspects truck before and after trips and submits a report indicating the truck condition.
- Reads bill of lading to determine assignment.
- Fastens chain or binders to secure the load on the trailer during transit.
- Loads or unloads, or assists in loading and unloading truck when necessary.
- Services truck with oil, fuel, and radiator fluid to maintain tractor-trailer.
- Obtains the customer's signature or collects payment for services.
- Inventories and inspects goods to be moved.
What Tipco Has To Offer Class A CDL Truck Drivers:
- Drop & Hook
- Newer Trucks
- Benefits, Raises, 401 K
- No Touch Freight
- Rider Policy
- Time home most weeks
What You Have to Have To Be A CDL A Truck Driver For Tipco Transportation:
- RECENT CLASS A OTR EXPERIENCE
- Good Driving Record
- Be Able To Drive A Manual
- A minimum of 6 Months Experience Needed
- Must Be Able To Pass Drug Test
For More Info on this route call: (888) 870-4221
Tipco Transportation is a company that takes pride in its drivers. Since the beginning, Tipco Transportation realized that its drivers are our number one resource. We do care about you and your future. Join our team today