Tipco Transportation isseeking Experienced Class A Truck Drivers that are serious about a career in the trucking industry!
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Transporting finished goods and raw materials.
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately
- Planning routes and meeting delivery schedule
- Safe Driving
What Tipco HasTo Offer Class A CDL Truck Drivers:
- REGIONAL routes that get you home with your family and friend 3 weekends a month
- 95% No Touch
- Drop & Hook
- Dry Van
- Freightliner Cascadias
- Benefits, Raises, 401 K
- Safety Bonuses
What You Have to Have To Be A CDL A Truck Driver For Tipco Transportation:
- You must be a *** experienced*** Class A CDL Truck driver.
- AT least 22 Years of Age
- Minimum of 6 months experience (without a trainer) in the past 3 years. 1 year of local experience in the past 3 years is acceptable.
- Good Driving Record and no Felonies within the past 5 years
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
For More Info on this route call: (888) 870-4221
Tipco Transportation is a company that has placed hundreds of drivers in great paying positions this year.We area fast-growing transportation company that has hundreds of regional routes that have great pay and that get you home for weekends for your family fun time.