Class A CDL Truck Drivers WEEKLY HOME TIME!
At Tipco Transportation, our solutions consistently provide the best service. We are looking to bring on additional drivers to meet a greater demand.
- Pre- and Post-trip inspections to ensure all equipment are safe and legal, and submit reports to indicate tractor and trailer conditions.
- Read and comprehend: Bill of Lading; schedule and dispatch documentation to include required equipment, pickup/delivery locations and times; seal numbers; and any shipper/consignee requirements.
- Security and protection of equipment and loads to include any and all load security equipment and required security methods.
- Safe, legal and efficient operation of a tractor/trailer combination at all times.
- On-time completion of any paperwork or logs as required by any legal entities and by the company.
Why you should work for Tipco Transportation:
- $1,000-$1,200 per week
- Newer equipment
- Drop & Hook
- No Touch Freight
- 5 days on, 2 days off scheduling with weekends off
- Comprehensive benefit package
We require all of our drivers to provide the following:
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Drive a standard
- Good driving record
- CDL experience 6 out of the last 7 months, or 1 out of the last 3 years
- Pass a drug test
If you meet the qualifications, apply today. This route will fill very quickly.
If we verify that you meet the qualifications, we will call you to start your journey to better work/life balance while maintaining your financial security.
For More Info on this route call: (800) 870-8570