Tipco Transportation isseeking Experienced Class A Truck Drivers that are serious about a career in the trucking industry! These positions do not get home daily, but they do get you home for friend and family time EVERY week. All regional routes run from the NE to Atlanta, GA, and West to Indiana. If you are an experienced, safety, committed driver looking for a company that cares about you, this could be the right opportunity for you.
Please read the requirements and specifications of the position and if it sounds like a good fit for you and you are ready to start work ASAP, apply now!
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Transporting finished goods and raw materials.
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately
- Planning routes and meeting delivery schedule
- Safe Driving
What Tipco HasTo Offer Class A CDL Truck Drivers:
- REGIONAL Routes (5 days out /2 days home - this is NOT a local position) that get you home every week for family, friends, and fun
- Newer Trucks
- Benefits, Raises, 401 K
- Safety Bonuses
What You Have to Have To Be A CDL A Truck Driver For Tipco Transportation:
- MUST HAVE CLASS A EXPERIENCE
- AT least 22 Years of Age
- Minimum of 6 months experience (without a trainer) in the past 3 years. 1 year of local experience in the past 3 years is acceptable.
- Good Driving Record and no Felonies within the past 5 years
- Must be able to pass a hair follicle and urine drug screen
For More Info on this route call: (888) 870-4221
Tipco Transportation is a company that has placed hundreds of drivers in great paying positions this year.We area fast-growing transportation company that has hundreds of regional routes that have great pay and that get you home for weekends for your family fun time.