Full-Time Sales Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a rewarding career helping customers get outfitted for life's most memorable events? Do you enjoy new apparel styles, amazing fabrics, and putting together looks that make people excited to dress up? Are you a great leader and a customer service rockstar? If so, you may be the person we're looking for!
We know that our employees are essential to our success. Our team is a passionate group of tuxedo, suit, and dress specialists that understand that the winning combination when outfitting life's events is trend-right fashion, amazing fit, and unsurpassed customer service. In return for their dedication, we offer competitive compensation plus commission, bonus opportunities, solid benefits, and a work environment that people want to be a part of!
About Our Company
Dapper & Dashing, the parent company of Tip Top Tux, is a group of retail formalwear brands with a shared legacy of providing excellent customer service that are rolling up to create a great national brand. Our combination of providing the best product with a personalized customer experience is the perfect fit for our boutique environment. Follow, bend or break the rules - we are here to help you define your style. It's why we offer an incredible array from the classics to the avant-garde. As a team of passionate tuxedo, suit, and dress specialists, we are ready to help you be dapper and stay dashing.
A Day in the Life of a Sales Associate
As a Sales Associate, you play a crucial role in the success of our formalwear retail store. You execute the daily operations of the store to help meet long-term objectives. You take the initiative to maximize sales and minimize costs. You strive to provide excellent customer service to our wedding parties and event customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
Your favorite part of your job is the opportunity to guide engaged couples through the process of selecting styles for all of the members of their wedding party. You measure customers for proper garment fit. Keeping everything organized, you record their contact information, wedding details, and selections into our event management system. You are happy to communicate any updates, changes, and confirmations up through their wedding day. You collect payments and manage the rental process from order placement to garment return. Your attention to detail and the ability to build relationships with customers ensure your success!
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers
- Achieving established goals
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store
- Increasing in-store sales
- Superior product knowledge
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts
- Minimum 1 year retail experience
- Problem-solving attitude
- Availability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Ability to utilize retail technology and computer programs including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Competitive pay plus commission
- Bonus opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid basic life insurance/AD&D
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary group accident insurance
- Voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Employee discounts
Let's Work Together
Are you a people person with great communication skills? Is customer service important to you? Have you been looking for a sales role that makes you enjoy coming to work?
If you feel that you are right for this formalwear retail management position, we want to meet you! Apply now by filling out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application.
Tip Top Tux LLC
RetailView all jobs at Tip Top Tux LLC