Live-in Energetic Spanish Speaking Private Educator/Nanny
This candidate will live-in the Hamptons Full-time.
High Profile family with 4 children under 8 years old, seeks an experienced full-time, live-in Spanish speaking Private Educator/Nanny with proven track-record. Ideal candidate is professional, energetic, warm, takes initiative, has a positive can-do attitude, and is an open communicator. Must have a strong interest in child development. Schedule is live-in 4 days a week. Ideal candidates live in the Hamptons full-time and flexible as weekly schedules may change occasionally. Must be able to work as a team. This person will work alongside a hands-on SAHM and another nanny.
Teaching credentials and a background as an educator is a huge plus. This educator will be responsible for creating a positive, stimulating and enriched environment for the children.
A candidate who is highly organized, fun and responsible will excel in this role! The family desires a candidate who will work with them as a team to create the best educational experience for their children.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Pitch-in attitude regarding general maintenance and cleanliness of children’s spaces, helping with family laundry and maintenance of home
- Follows parents’ approach to childcare and embraces family parenting style
- Active engagement and research with stay-at-home mom
- As a team, manage daily care and supervision of infant, toddler and Preschooler and school age child
- Feed, bathe, change, and dress children
- Adhere to children’s schedule, including naps/sleep and activities
- Organize calendar arranging independently for routine playdates, outings, etc Implement regularly and independently children’s educational and developmental activities
- Assistance with homeschooling and encouragement of intellectual activities
- Facilitate intellectual development (eg. words, numbers, enrichment, etc)
- Facilitate physical development (eg. running, stacking, using utensils, etc) in a high-energy, creative and playful way
- Facilitate social development, helping to make connections with friends and attending playdates
- Manage all aspects of children’s property with utmost cleanliness and organization – including, meals/snacks and clean-up, hanging clothes, cleaning toys/books, diaper bag, etc.
- Assistance at meal-times and ensuring that children eat healthy meals
- Encouraging children, and assisting, in evening routines of bathing/reading/bedtime
The family may wish to expand their family and are looking for a long-term fit.
This is a full-time live-in position with the general schedule falling on Mondays through Fridays. Live-in accommodations include a separate bedroom and bathroom for nanny, in a separate home in the Hamptons. If driving, a clean driving record is required as well as confident driving abilities. Compensation is Depending on Experience.
● Valid driver’s license
● Bachelor’s degree or higher
● Passion for both learning and teaching
● Must Swim & Drive
● Previous experience as a classroom or homeschool teacher is a huge plus!
● Organized and proactive approach
Tiny Treasures Nanny Agency
Why Work Here?Tiny Treasures Nanny Agency. We are a premier Nanny and household staffing agency helping families nationwide. Our firm helps families with Career Nannies, Newborn Care Specialist, Private Education, Night Nanny, Personal Assistants, Private Chefs, Housekeepers, Estate Managers and more. Tiny Treasures Nanny Agency is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, sexual preference, height, weight, health, age, political belief, creed, national origin, marital status, union activity, or disability as required by applicable federal state and local law. ***All interviews are by appointment only for applicants who have completed the application- We do not accept walk-in candidates.***
Helping families find amazing dedicated Nannies, Private Educators, Family Assistant & other household employees.