- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hours: M-F 8am to 4:30pm
Tinker LLC is seeking an energetic, motivated individual to join our team of professionals as an Administrative Coordinator. As an operational position, outstanding customer focus, attention to detail and strong communication skills are critical. The successful candidate will be trained and supported with technical support staff.
- Experience in an office environment.
- Prefer professional experience in the education field and/or inside sales field
- College degree preferred as well as an interest in education associated with water & energy conservation
- Incredible organization skills
- Proficient in using cloud-based software including the G-Suite of products.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to assist in managing projects from inception to close while maintaining attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact well with others in the field and in an office environment.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Create and manage calendar and office schedule.
- Communicate with vendors / customers
- Assist with operations and sales with various activities as assigned
- Produce and distribute various documents, including general correspondence, memorandums, statistical reports, presentation materials etc.
- Internet sourcing to support recruiting activities.
- Maintain ERP regularly and accurately
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including a negotiable hourly rate depending on experience, health insurance, and matching 401K. Candidates will be subject to completion of background check.
Tinker LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tinker LLCWhy Work Here?
Work at a great company that is working toward a great cause.
At Tinker LLC our mission is to contribute to a sustainable environment by providing our youth with the tools to build a foundation for a lifetime of responsible water and energy use. We achieve this through technology rich educational enrichment programs donated to local schools and made possible by the generous support of water and energy utilities. As an end to end water and energy conservation education program provider we serve utilities and schools across the U.S.
2412 Rheem Dr.Pleasanton, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Tinker LLC