Tindall Corporation is a trusted leader in precast, prestressed concrete - one of our industry's highest-rated specialty contractors. We know that a dynamic, supportive working environment leads to success, which is why we invest in what matters most: you!
We know that to succeed as a company, every team member must succeed individually. We’re committed to helping you grow to your maximum potential. With your talent and commitment, we can turn challenges into opportunities and dreams into careers.
Location: 2273 Hayne Street, Spartanburg, SC 29301 USA
Shift: 1st Shift
We are hiring a self-motivated Project Manager for a challenging and rewarding position as a liaison between Tindall’s team and its client to oversee projects from the point of sale to final payment. The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring all parties have the needed information to proceed with the design, procurement, production, delivery, installation and field finishing for precast concrete systems. This individual will also negotiate contract terms and assist accounting during credit approval and all billing cycles ensuring the client has all required documentation to facilitate timely payment. Projects range in type and size from small wall panel projects to total precast structures and are built in the southeast region. The PM will be involved with the management group to monitor the division’s financial performance on a regular basis.
- Must possess Project Management experience in Commercial Construction, or a related industry.
- Should have managed projects of at least $500k or larger and must be able to manage up to 30 individual projects simultaneously.
- This individual must have professional oral & written communication skills, and be well versed with MS Office.
- A keen sense for schedules and deadlines is required while being adaptable
- This position requires being a great team player, driven and having strong negotiation skills
- We look for leadership ability (ability to lead yourself and/or others), being humble, and working with integrity.
Tindall Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EEO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.