Branch Sales Representative
- Expired: December 24, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for work with meaning? Look no further: Timpte is looking for a Branch Sales Representative in our Lebanon, IN location. Branch Sales Representatives are responsible for the management and sales of new and used trailers.
Branch Sales Representatives will manage the sales lot and inventory, create and process purchase orders and provide specifications and values for used trailers. In addition, they are responsible for the preparation of sales forecasts.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
- Challengers who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
- Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Leadership, and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability
Desired Skills and Experiences
Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- Must possess an Associate’s degree in related field or 2 years of sales experience
- Prefer sales experience in related fields including semi-trailer, dry bulk commodity and AG industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc.
- Willingness and ability to travel with overnight stays
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurable driving record and reliable transportation
Apply online today!!
AddressDavid City, NE
BusinessView all jobs at Timpte Inc