Are you interested in joining a team that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values and invests in its team members? Timpte is looking for an Electro-mechanical Technician for our production facility in David City, NE. In this position, you will analyze and repair equipment problems that not only includes the general maintenance requirements, but the more complex electronic/electrical and hydraulic components. Timpte wants our employees to create an investment in their future from growth within the array of advancement opportunities we offer.
At Timpte, the electro-mechanical technician will Performs tests of moderately complex electronic/electrical systems, electro-mechanical systems, electro-mechanical devices, mechanical devices and hydraulic systems. You will also install power, lighting and control circuits, prepare a repair plan with production supervisors to minimize downtime of equipment.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
· Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles
· Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of local business and the company overall
· Challengers who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions
· Able to identify opportunities and issues and follow through on work activities to capitalize or resolve them
Desired Skills and Experiences
Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
· Must possess an Associate’s degree and/or experience to perform electrical, electronic, and hydraulic repairs
· Must be able to follow service tech instructions, electrical/hydraulic schematics, and repair manuals
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisor and off shifts to expedite repairs
· Must neatly and accurately complete purchase orders fully, file repair documentations and fill out safety sheets in a timely manner
· Provide guidance and instruction to lower level techs and maintenance personnel
Council Bluffs, Iowa
North Mankato, Minnesota
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Timpte Inc. is committed to long term relationships with its employees and its customers as part of a partnership based on the highest quality product, good value and on-going product support. Timpte Inc. is proud of its over 125 year history of service to the transportation industry and is committed to continuing to be a leader in the industry through innovation, support and relationships.
As an employer, Timpte Inc. strives to be the best employer in each market where we have a facility. In David City, we have wide range of different job assignments and opportunities from manufacturing operations positions, to product and process engineering, quality and compliance management, materials acquisition, human resources administration, cost accounting, customer service, information technology and sales support functions. At our Sales and Service locations we have sales, sales support, replacement parts and trailer services functions. Timpte is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive employment package that includes vacation, holidays, health insurance, disability insurance, periodic merit wage reviews and opportunities for bonuses based on performance.