Timpanogos Harley-Davidson Utah County, UT
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In search of a highly motivated individual to lead our Harley-Davidson Motorclothes team.
As the Merchandise Manager you will:
- · Collaborate with the General Manager to develop strategies and growth in your department.
- · Lead and grow your team in this fast and fun environment.
- · Implement monthly processes to maximize net profit.
- · Recruit, hire and train new employees.
- · Keep employees up to date on all new processes and procedures.
- · Develop and maintain a balanced work schedule of department employees.
- · Create an ideal customer experience that demonstrates friendliness, superior customer service and an environment that nurtures long term customer relationships.
- · Maintain accurate inventory management. Forecast upcoming trends and movement of inventory to determine buying needs.
- · Develop and create seasonal specials and sales.
- · Maintain an inviting showroom floor.
Knowledge of point-of-sale systems and retail experience/management preferred.
Timpanogos Harley-DavidsonWhy Work Here?
Cool place to work.
In business for 13 years. Became successful by adhering to the values we find in our demographic; honest, friendly, caring, family oriented and customer centric. We're a family here and it doesn't matter what color you are or what religion you espouse. We welcome all customers and we feel the same way about employee candidates. We want people of integrity. This position won't be available until early December 2021 but respond quickly. Lots of people want this position.
555 S. Geneva RoadUtah County, UT
RetailView all jobs at Timpanogos Harley-Davidson