General Maintenance Electronics Specialist
Timothy Jon & Associates Green Bay, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
General Maintenance – Electronics Specialist Position
Green Bay, WI
What You Do.
• Maintain and promote a safe working environment taking appropriate safety precautions and measures.
• Strict housekeeping of work area in shop and assigned tasks throughout facility.
• GMP knowledge and practice at all times.
• Pride and ownership in task and job performed.
• Follow established maintenance excellence processes and required standards of excellence.
• Utilize the predictive maintenance diagnostic tools and procedures provided, interpreting and documenting results. Taking appropriate measures to prevent failure.
• Maintain, systematically troubleshoot, repair and replace in-kind, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic parts primarily for manufacturing equipment.
• Job task assignments and tasks will be performed through the computerized maintenance management system.
• Optimize and refine PMs based on findings, such as; frequency, task list, etc. •
Provide support for opposing shifts, maintenance related activity or projects.
• Daily interaction with production team related items as needed.
• Share any newly learned discoveries pertinent to repair or troubleshooting techniques that will assist team to respond more efficiently and safely.
• Communicating and conversing professionally and technically with maintenance, operations, engineering and other resources to solving machine related issues and taking appropriate steps keeping equipment in peak operational condition.
Your Education and Experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent required for entry level positions (Skill level 1 & 2).
• An Associate degree in a technical discipline or a journey worker credential in an accredited technical discipline required for advancement to Skill level 3 and above.
• Additional electrical and mechanical on the job training demonstrated skill set preferred.
• SAP knowledge and Microsoft Office preferred.
• Additional educational courses will be required as needed to sustain departmental/individual technological levels and licenses; continued education Your Qualifications.
• Requires a high level of proficiency and mental as well as physical alertness.
• Ability to work independently with resourcefulness, originality and initiative.
• Understanding of functional criteria for control systems, power systems, and electronic device selection.
• Soft skills, interacting, positive reinforcement, teamwork, we not me attitude, highly cooperative, attentive, leading by example, etc.
• Skills and competencies further defined in attached functional expectations for this position.
• To maintain and stay current as well as comply with State of Wisconsin license criteria for Industrial Electrician, Journeymen Maintenance Technicians must attend specified hours in relevant and accepted CEUs for electrical codes and safety.
Timothy Jon & Associates
AddressGreen Bay, WI
Real EstateView all jobs at Timothy Jon & Associates