AESTHETIC CONSULTANT/PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR for Plastic Surgery
- Medical , Life Insurance , Retirement
Our concierge practice is seeking a highly motivated and career-oriented Aesthetic Consultant/Patient Care Coordinator. This person must be a “people person” with outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Meet patient consultations to discuss patient goals and provide information regarding surgical and non-surgical procedures and treatment options
- Make recommendations regarding procedures, as directed by the Physician
- Book patients for surgeries and procedures
- Assist in pre-operative preparation and post-operative follow-up care
- Knowledge and background in aesthetics, cosmetic plastic surgery procedures, non-surgical aesthetic procedures, and skin care treatments
- Must be open to being trained
- Able to make a SALE, effective communicator
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to multi-task with accuracy and attention to detail
- Available to work Monday-Friday with flexibility for longer days, willing to work overtime
- Bilingual in Spanish (speak/read/write) is a plus
Salary based on skill and experience
Earned Paid Time Off available
PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF ANY CURRENT LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS RELATED TO AESTHETIC PLASTIC SURGERY CONSULTING WITH YOUR RESUME
Timeless Plastic SurgerySugar Land, TX
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.