Posting Job Title: Sr Technical Publisher Support Specialist
WarnerMedia Division: Turner
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description: The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
45 years ago we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at WarnerMedia, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You'll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You'll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
- Leverage industry trends and practical knowledge of ad serving technology to proactively recommend technical solutions that drive ad sales revenue.
- Take ownership of business and technical requirements gathering and implementation across functional teams creating initial implementation, launch, and post-launch plan.
- Partner with internal clients and vendors, leading communications between developers and the business, including open issues, project prioritization, issue resolutions, and feature requests.
- Partner with a team of product managers and business operators to implement scalable web and mobile advertising products.
- Proactively own advertising platform architecture and configuration to ensure compliance with Turner corporate standards and business unit needs.
- Architect solutions and provide support for advertising tools, including Operative, DoubleClick, and internally developed applications.
- Effectively communicate solutions and provide documentation across functional groups.
- Participate in development efforts for next generation advertising technologies.
- Bachelors in computer science, business, or equivalent
- Experience with developing advertising technology solutions for digital, mobile and video ad serving.
- Past experience troubleshooting and implementing digital, video players, mobile & audience targeting applications with integrated ads, content and digital systems.
- Five years experience in advertising operations or advertising technology.
- Proficient with DoubleClick & FreeWheel; familiarity with Order Management Systems.
- Experience in providing cross functional support for varied skillsets.
- Exceptional communication skills, including process flows and documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform support, training, reporting, testing of advertising systems.
- Ability to convert business requirements into detailed technical requirements, training and operational documentation.
- Paid time off every year to volunte