Posting Job Title: Senior Art Manager
WarnerMedia Division: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Location: United States - California - San Francisco
Posting Job Description:
WB Games Inc. is seeking a Senior Art Manager for our San Francisco Studio to manage our Art Department.
What part will you play?
- Manage a team of 20+ Artists, Directors, Outsource Managers and Art Producers; includes hiring and performance management.
- Work with heads of other functions to create implementation plans, impact quality, timelines and cost.
- Monitor deliverables and provide status updates to senior management.
- Builds relationships with internal and external resources.
- Plans and manages resource needs for the group.
- Bachelor's degree in fine art or equivalent preferred.
- 8+ years of professional industry experience.
- Previous experience as a manager, director or similar role.
- Advanced understanding of art pipelines.
- Strong leadership capabilities including communication, interpersonal skills, planning and execution oversight.
- Must have shipped a minimum of two game titles, mobile game experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
Requisition #: 173739BR
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest: Game Development/Publishing, Graphics/Design/Art, Mobile
WB Business Unit: WB Games San Francisco
Industry: Games - Development & Publishing
Company Overview: WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
*: WB is an equal opportunity employer and will consider for employment qualified applicants consistent with the requirements of Article 49, Sections 4904-4905 and 4908-4910 of the San Francisco Police Code and all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview: At WB Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world's most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio, and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans, and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.