Posting Job Title: Senior Art Director
WarnerMedia Division: The CW Network
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Posting Job Description: What part will you play?
The CW Network, LLC seeks a Senior Art Director for the Print Creative department.
Creates key art concepts for the CW Television Network products.
- Creates marketing materials for the CW Television Network and its affiliates.
- Creates or oversees the creation of key art assets for multi-platform audiences (e.g.: digital, OTT, social media, etc.) for the CW Television Network and its affiliates and partners.
- Creates ancillary materials (packaging, promotional items, press kits, etc.) for the CW Television Network and its affiliates.
- Collaborates with Executive Creative Director (ECD) and Executive Director, Keyart Creative (ED) in the conceptualization and development of creative campaigns.
- Participates in initial and subsequent creative meetings under the direction of ECD and ED.
- Coordinates with ED and VP/ Advertising & Assets to oversee direction of retouching and production of both comps and finished materials.
- Coordinates with ED and VP/Advertising & Assets to develop accurate project timelines and scheduling accountability.
- Coordinates with ED and VP/ Advertising & Assets to ensure timely and thorough response to ECD and SVP/Marketing feedback.
- Provides oversight at press-checks as needed by ECD and Production Manager.
- Compiles and creates look books for photo shoots for key art campaigns
- Works with illustrators and sketch artists to create a clear direction for ideas photographed at shoots.
- Works with photographer and ED to art direct photo shoots.
- Creates or directs e-cards, announcements and ancillary publicity materials.
- Creates or directs the development of logo IDs for new titles.
- Creates or directs special key art or assets for Warner Bros and CBS.
- Possesses advanced typography skills transferable across all media platforms.
- Creates or directs promotional merchandise (i.e. "Swag") for the CW Television Network and its affiliates.
- Creates or directs custom trade and consumer ads for the CW Television Network, its affiliates and partners.
- Creates or directs event materials for The CW Television Network.
What do we require from you?
- High School Diploma required.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Extensive photo compositing experience required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- 10 years experience in graphic design/marketing for the entertainment industry required.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
Requisition #: 172367BR
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest: Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
WB Business Unit: The CW Network
Industry: Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Company Overview: The CW Television Network launched in 2006 as America's fifth broadcast network, with programming targeting younger viewers, a demographic highly sought after by advertisers. A joint venture between Warner Bros. Entertainment and CBS Corporation, The CW broadcasts a six-night, 12-hour primetime lineup, Sunday through Friday.
*: The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.