Provide installation and support services for computer hardware, standard and local software applications, communications, e-mail accounts, desktop and laptop systems, multi-function output devices, and computer support to both local and remote users. Provide IT infrastructure after hours & weekend support as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide installation services to include managing the setup, installation, moves, adds, and changes for IT hardware and software.
· Assist users with hardware, software, and operational support requirements using industry standard practices.
· Tickets will be retrieved from the Remedy system.
· Troubleshoot IT related hardware, e.g., computers, laptops, printers, scanners, speakers, PDA’s, cell phones, monitors, desktop cameras, and other peripheral devices, software, etc., to determine the best method of repair.
· When necessary coordinate the repair activities with the manufacturer or extended warranty vendor.
· Have basic LAN (Local Area Network) and WAN (Wide Area Network) operational knowledge and/or general working knowledge of how devices on a network communicate with each other.
· Provide IT services for MS Internet Explorer applications, and common system software.
· Two-year college degree or higher, preferred
- Occasional lifting of 25 pounds+ may be required.
- Other Duties as Assigned may change at any time.