Purchasing / Buyer
Time Mark Corporation Tulsa, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 1972, Time Mark manufactures industrial electronic controls such as phase loss monitors, time delay and alternating relays, voltage, frequency and current monitors and pump/liquid level controls.
Time Mark also manufactures custom electronic controls to meet the needs of our industrial and municipal customers.Job Description
- Purchase selected production parts based on daily projections through MRP reports.
- Monitors part receipts and expedites in-plant part movement as required
- Reviews daily receipts in order to release or stage incoming product appropriately
- Expedites open POs to ensure timely delivery
- Manage supply issues, including lead time development, on-time shipping performance.
- Work with accounting to resolve any invoice disputes or assist with other needs.
- Process all vendor returns in an efficient and timely fashion
- 1-5 years of equivalent work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing or electronics purchasing a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office with strong EXCEL skills.
- Operate as a collaborative team member and function with minimum supervision
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail ad prioritize/manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Time Mark Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at Time Mark Corporation