Based in New York City, Time Equities, Inc. (“TEI”) is an international real estate investment firm with a diversified portfolio exceeding 20 million feet and consisting of office, retail, industrial and residential properties. TEI is a flexible, entrepreneurial environment offering a platform for the individual to creatively pursue real estate opportunities. TEI offers a congenial office environment and is located in the Greenwich Village section of Manhattan.
TEI seeks a Sales Agent with a valid New York real estate license to take on sales responsibilities for the New York City sales and rental market.
- Arrange and host Open Houses as well as maintaining outside appointments with potential clients
- Collaborating and teaming up with other agents for the leasing of different listed properties
- Assist clients through accepted offers to closings
- Provide after-sales service to clients
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Prepare all sales contracts/ coordinate transactions including the completion of sales
- Ability to interact and follow up frequently with clients in a positive professional manner
- Eloquently describe and market high end units on Streeteasy, OLR, etc.
- Prepare comparable market analysis for upcoming units and create pricing studies for assessment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Be proficient, reliable, and determined
- Pre-qualify potential purchasers
- Keep track of projected vacancies
- List and sell residential and/or commercial real estate
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails, and web requests
- Participate in team and sales meetings to update market information, activity, etc.
- Dress professionally
- Must have a New York State Real Estate Salesperson License
- Availability to work weekends
- Must have at least 3 years of real estate experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Salary plus bonus
Time Equities, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.