Sales - Project Coordinator - Elkhorn NE
- Expired: January 03, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Project Coordinator is responsible for sourcing, nurturing, cultivating, and developing sales opportunities through lead generation, prospecting, follow-up, outbound calls, emails, and personal visits. Understanding customers' needs and requirements as well as demonstrating the value of the product and company's services are essential to the success of this position. This position is also responsible for maintaining accounts and acting as a professional contact to satisfy customer needs and resolve concerns.
This position will be officed in our new design studio in Elkhorn NE and will be focused on building relationships with contractors, developers, architects and engineers in the Omaha and Lincoln areas.
Principal/Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Serve customers by selling Timberlyne products and meeting customer needs
- Working with local contractors to establish relationships and sales opportunities.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and Timberlyne provided Leads
- Coordinate and work closely with Timberlyne's team members
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly call reports and work plans as well as applicable territory analyses.
- Keeps all communication records and updates lead status using Timberlyne's CRM software SalesForce
- Recommends potential new products/services based on market feedback
- Resolves customer complaints in coordination with management team
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies, and supporting company development and technical training
- Travel to potential customers and customer site visits
- Other duties as assigned
Minimal Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and wiliness to approach issues with a problem-solving mindset
- Strong computer skills with office software and phone systems
- Must be able to lift 25#
- Knowledge of computer skills such as MS Word, MS Excel and basic computer hardware items
- Reliable and prompt with attendance and deadlines
- Maintain a professional manner under stress
- Bachelors in Architecture, Construction or Business Administration
- Realtor or other similar experience
- Sales or estimation experience in the construction industry
- 5 years' experience in Sales
- Revit/Sketchup/CAD skills
Get fresh Inside Sales Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.