Timberline Tax Group, LLC provides representation to both businesses and individuals who are delinquent with IRS or State tax debt. We are seeking a qualified CPA or Enrolled Agent to join our company and begin filing both corporate and personal tax returns for an already existing clientele. We are creating this additional department in our firm and we are looking for a business minded individual to help us grow it.
· Preparation of various tax returns including 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1040, 990 and similar State equivalent tax returns nation-wide;
· Possible business planning to increase overall business and personal tax benefits;
· Bank and QuickBooks Reconciliations
Desired Skills and Experience
· Licensed CPA or Enrolled Agent
· Strong accounting background
· Significant experience in filing Corporate, Partnership and Individual returns
· Excellent organization and communication skills
This position would be in our current office in Northglenn. This will start as a contracted position. As business grows, there is potential for a full-time salaried position. Overall, this is an incredible long-term opportunity to help build a new department in an already established organization. Pay dependent on candidate and experience.
Please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.