HDD General Superintendent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Collaborate with Project Management during the Preconstruction phase.
- Read and Interpret Construction Plans and Specifications.
- Mentor less experienced team members on the daily duties required to effectively manage the project.
- Oversight of the creation and monitoring of Project Schedules and production of progress updates.
- Working knowledge of construction assemblies and all project phases.
- Identify constructability issues through the estimating process.
- Work with your Team's existing Owners, Architects, Engineers, and Subcontractors to establish long-term relationships to identify and obtain future project opportunities.
- Guide the research and recommendation of resolutions to drawing interpretation problems, conflicts and errors.
- Assist the team with Submittals, RFI's, Change Order Proposals, Owner Billings, Time Sheet Management, Subcontractor/Vendor Billings, Monthly Reports, etc.
- Ensure the preparation of timely Owner Billings via the verification of work-in-place quantities/billings from Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Verify the production of accurate monthly cost projections which forecast total estimated costs at completion.
- Identify and propose value-engineering alternatives.
- Assist in obtaining bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
- Prepares production reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage installation/repair/maintenance associated with underground utilities
- Able to demonstrate ability to supervise and assist in the activities of construction crew towards achieving production goals following customer guidelines and specifications
- Ability to analyze construction documents and relevant information and apply analysis to budget development
- Ability to communicate orally and document in writing with others to explain complex issues, receive and interpret complex information, and respond appropriately.
- Ability to understand written and oral communication and interpret abstract information.
- Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and abstract variables.
- Ability to process written and other materials visually.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in all Microsoft products
- HCSS | Bluebeam preferred
- AutoCAD a plus
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study or equivalent preferred
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in commercial construction preferred, but not required
Timberline has worked with FEMA, state agencies, international governments, the United Nations, IA-TAC III contractors, 8(a)’s, USACE, National Parks Service, United Way, and countless private entities to execute diverse types of construction projects.
Timberline Construction Group, LLC.Why Work Here?
TCG believes in Safety First, Rapid Response, Clear Communication, Excellent Quality, Great Attitudes, and Unwavering Integrity.
Timberline Construction Group is a growing, dynamic, Alabama based business that provides services both within and outside the United States. We specialize in Civil Construction, Disaster Response Services, Commercial Construction, Residential Construction, and Affordable Community Housing Services. Widely acknowledged for our integrity and ability to complete complex projects, Timberline Construction Group is the company of choice for Federal and State Agencies and private clients. Timberline has worked with FEMA, state agencies, international governments, the United Nations, IA-TAC III contractors, 8(a)’s, USACE, National Parks Service, United Way, and countless private entities to execute diverse types of construction projects.
87 Pardue Rd.Pelham, AL