- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Timberline has worked with FEMA, state agencies, international governments, the United Nations, IA-TAC III contractors, 8(a)’s, USACE, National Parks Service, United Way, and countless private entities to execute diverse types of construction projects.
Timberline Construction Group, LLC.Why Work Here?
TCG believes in Safety First, Rapid Response, Clear Communication, Excellent Quality, Great Attitudes, and Unwavering Integrity.
Timberline Construction Group is a growing, dynamic, Alabama based business that provides services both within and outside the United States. We specialize in Civil Construction, Disaster Response Services, Commercial Construction, Residential Construction, and Affordable Community Housing Services. Widely acknowledged for our integrity and ability to complete complex projects, Timberline Construction Group is the company of choice for Federal and State Agencies and private clients. Timberline has worked with FEMA, state agencies, international governments, the United Nations, IA-TAC III contractors, 8(a)’s, USACE, National Parks Service, United Way, and countless private entities to execute diverse types of construction projects.
AddressSanta Fe, NM