Loan Production Specialist
- Expired: February 18, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Loan Production Specialist
Department: Timberline Way Loan Production
Reports To: AVP TWAY Loan Production
Salary: $30,450 - $56,868
Who We Are
At Timberline Bank, our people are our most valuable asset. We seek qualified employees who enjoy people, are innovative, and who are eager to learn. We, in return, provide opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth. The driving force behind our dedication to providing a "Better, Faster, Easier. -Always." experience is the Timberline Team. From the moment you enter the building, we greet you as a person, not an account number-our belief in the value of exceeding customers' high expectations is what makes Timberline Bank a bank here for our community. Our commitment has been and always will be to provide high-quality personalized customer service. With the Timberline personal touch, the level of customer support is unparalleled. We want to support you and your financial well-being, whether through your personal or commercial needs. Each customer contributes to the success of our small business. TO US, IT IS PERSONAL.
What We Value
At Timberline Bank, the core of our culture is in the following values. We believe heavily in fulfilling each one of these to the highest degree. Our culture is the foundation of who we are as a team, and as a business.
- Exceeding Customers' High Expectations
- Empowering a Dedicated Team
- Having Fun While Winning
- Passionate About our Communities
- Value Added Resource for our Customers (Trusted Advisor)
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that requires excellent customer service skills and an ability to work well with a team. The job duties will include preparation of loan files, ordering services, preparing loan documents, disbursement of approved loan funds, servicing existing loans, identifying potential loan problems, and a variety of other loan operation duties. This position is in the Grand Junction Administrative Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding and enforcement of Timberline Bank's Loan Policy.
- Willingness to learn, rotate duties, and take on new tasks within all areas of TWAY when necessary.
- Provide quality customer service, promptly and courteously at all times, to customers, team members, participating banks, and other vendors.
- Monitor and process loan funding transactions accurately and efficiently and assist with loan research and tickets as needed for loan accounts.
- Process and review Loan Documents in compliance with state and federal laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Input and ongoing maintenance of loans in the Bank's core system.
- Perform miscellaneous functions including the balancing of GLs, audit preparation and research, environmental reviews, and adverse action preparation. Performs various clerical duties related to lending such as filing/scanning loan papers, verifying collateral insurance and lien filings, and documenting meeting minutes.
- Ongoing document preparation, monitoring of and payments to governmental agencies including the SBA, CHFA, USDA and other agencies.
- Coordinate with various vendors including title companies, appraisers, and attorneys to ensure adequate asset quality.
- Follow established audit, security, and compliance guidelines.
- Prepare and present potential training on job duties when applicable.
- Prepare, present, and document internal controls and other procedures.
- Assist with culture talks and presentations, finding and documenting solutions to issues that arise as regulations and processes change.
- Complete ongoing leadership and skill training.
- Perform various other duties as required by management.
- Duties to be expanded on as experience and professional goals are achieved.
Required Knowledge and Expertise
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Knowledge or ability to learn banking services and products to offer solutions to meet the customers' needs
- Knowledge or ability to learn BSA laws/regulations regarding the collection/reporting of customers' information
- General working knowledge of the compliance laws/regulations regarding loan accounts
- Ability to use various office equipment, including but not limited to computer, scanner, printer, 10-key, Excel, and other miscellaneous loan production platforms and core processing centers
- Proven people, communication, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Demonstrate initiative and strong motivation for success
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Team player with a strong, team-focused attitude
- Be Thorough: Ensure that work is completed thoroughly and correctly; prepare carefully for meetings and
- Establish and Maintain Personal Credibility: Consistently model behavior that is perceived as responsible,
reliable, and ethical.
- Communicate Effectively: Express oneself clearly in interactions with others, both verbally and in writing. Notice, interpret, and anticipate needs and concerns. Ensure that critical information is shared with those who should be kept informed.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Consistently demonstrate proficiency in providing exemplary customer service in person and by telephone.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent Stress Management/Composure skills.
**Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules, the salary range above represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Incentives based on Timberline Team goals may also be offered. In addition, Timberline Bank provides a variety of benefits to full time employees, including health insurance coverage, vision insurance, dental insurance, life and disability coverage, 401K plan, paid holidays and paid time off.
Equal Employer Opportunity Statement
Timberline Bank prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All job requirements in the job description provided indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities deemed necessary to perform the job competently. Job descriptions are an overview of the duties, responsibilities, and requirements of the position. Employees may be required to perform other job-related assignments as requested.
OUR COMPANY ADHERES TO A POLICY OF EMPLOYMENT-AT-WILL, WHICH ALLOWS EITHER PARTY TO
TERMINATE THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT CAUSE OR
AddressGrand Junction, CO
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Mortgage Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.