Chief Information Security Officer
Timberland Bank Olympia, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Timberland Bank is seeking an experienced Chief information Security Officer (CISO) to join our Senior-level Executive team who will be instrumental in developing and overseeing information security programs, which includes procedures and policies designed to protect enterprise communications, systems and assets from both internal and external threats.
Work location will be determined upon hired candidate’s home location in Grays Harbor, Thurston, King, Kitsap, Lewis, or Pierce County.
The Chief Information Security Officer serves as the process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with the organization's information security policies. A key element of the CISO's role is working with all levels of management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information and cyber security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
- Degree in Business Administration or a Technology-related field required
- Professional IT and/or security management certification, such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC, or CISM
- Minimum of six years of experience in a combination of risk management, information and cyber security and IT-governance related jobs
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, and NIST. Familiarity with the FDIC In-TREx Program as well as regulatory expectations in connection to the FDIC and FFIEC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services
- Experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments
Visit our website to learn more. https://www.timberlandbank.com/
Timberland BankWhy Work Here?
Timberland Bank is a family-friendly employer. Our employees enjoy competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package offerings!
Timberland Bank was founded in 1915 to serve the financial needs of communities in Western Washington. Over a century later, our commitment continues. Timberland Bank is a subsidiary of Timberland Bancorp, a publicly held company listed on the NASDAQ (ticker symbol - TSBK) since 1998. We are proud to be distinguished as a Top 100 Northwest Company by the Seattle Times, Puget Sound Business Journal and Washington CEO magazine. Timberland has 24 community locations in six counties within the Western Washington surrounding areas with headquarters located in Hoquiam, WA. Visit our website to learn more. https://www.timberlandbank.com/
TechnologyView all jobs at Timberland Bank