Are you looking for a once in a lifetime summer experience?
At Timber Lake, we take the job of coaching and caring for children seriously. We’re looking for top-quality summer camp counselors and specialty staff who will take this job as seriously as we do.
As a lifeguard, you will be responsible for the safety and well-being of our campers and staff at our swimming pool and waterfront locations. Lifeguard training will be provided at no cost therefore, no prior certification needed.
Summer Season: Saturday, June 20th - Saturday, August 15th
* All Lifeguards are required to attend a waterfront & first aid training at no cost from Monday, June 15th - Friday, June 19th.
* One day & four evenings off a week
- Consistently enforcing, waterfront safety rules.
- Being alert and identifying potential hazards.
- Teaching & instructing basic swimming skills to our campers.
- Free room & board - live onsite in a bunk with up to 13 campers and 3 staff.
- Lifeguards will work as counselors when not working at either the pool or lake.
Lifeguard & Counselor Requirements:
- Strong swimmer with the ability to pass a lifeguarding course or is currently a certified lifeguard.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about working with kids.
- Available to work and live on our camp from June 15 to August 15 (Free room & board).
- Must be a high school graduate or older as of June 2020.
- Previous lifeguarding & working with children experience is a plus.
Salary: Contact for more details.
Pay Frequency: Bi-weekly or Twice monthly
Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location