Sales Agent/ Staff Producer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tim Peiffer, State Farm Agency locatedin Camp Hill, PA has an immediate opening for an Insurance Agent. We are anaward-winning State Farm agency focused on fulfilling the needs of ourcustomers and creating success for our team. My Unique Ability isempowering others to achieve their potential and strategizing simple solutionsthat build confidence in our shared future.
We seek an energetic professional interestedin helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkablecustomer experience. If you have experience in the insurance industry, I inviteyou to apply for the position in my office. I challenge you to strivetowards your potential. I look forward to being a part of your success!.
Responsibilities include but not limitedto:
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
What we provide
- Base Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Insurance Sales Experience/ Property & Casualty and L/H licenses preferred.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
This position is with a StateFarm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies.Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents areindependent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’employees are not employees of State Farm.
Tim Peiffer - State Farm Agency
AddressCamp Hill, PA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Tim Peiffer - State Farm Agency