Information Systems Manager
- Over a month ago
- $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly
The Information Systems Manager’s primary focus will implement and manage secure, reliable, innovative, solutions that align with the business needs of the Tim O’Brien Homes. The Information Systems Manager will understand the needs of the customers, understand our competition, and understand our core business strategy to ensure that our internal systems are consistently being maintained and evolved to assist in creating a competitive advantage for the Company. They will be responsible for working closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, architect, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
$50,000 - $60,000Responsibilities:
· Software power user
· Train other TOH team members on administrative tasks that can be handled within the department on Software use and maintenance as needed
· Assess Software needs as needed and support implementation
· Assist in directing, administering, evaluating, and implementing information technologies in support of business objectives.
· Ensure the reliability, efficiency, and confidentiality of information systems.
· Assist the IT Director with network management, including wide area, local area and remote access capabilities.
· Assist with support and maintenance of all internal Information Systems infrastructure.
· Promote customer service and associated goals both internally and externally to IT
· Facilitate the enhancements and expansion of technologies.
· Develop and manage relationships with Systems Vendors.
· Provide general supervision and coordinates team resources across multiple projects as necessary.
· Define and implement I.T. policies, procedures, and best practices.
· Perform appropriate management of all software and hardware assets.Qualifications:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and with a team.
· Excellent negotiating skills
· Ability to understand and explain company key drivers
· Ability to exercise independent judgment and make sound business decisions effectively.
· Advanced technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), and experience with a residential purchasing database system.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or related experience
· Minimum 5 years of experience within Information Technology
Tim O'Brien Homes Inc is an award-winning, semi-custom single-family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas. They are leaders in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee.
Join a team of people who live by seven Core Values which are the guiding principles of our daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners, and each other. Tim O'Brien Homes is also a partner of Neumann Companies and its affiliates.
We care about our team! Benefits available: Health, Dental, 401K, PTO and much more
Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?