Here at Tim Lally Chevrolet, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
Join the Cleveland area's fastest-growing Chevy dealership! We are a family-owned single-point store that is going on 90 years in business.
We know our employees are what makes the difference at Tim Lally Chevrolet!
Are you looking for a new opportunity this New Year? We are looking to add a new class of Salespeople to join our growing team! We are looking to have all positions filled by the end of January.
No experience necessary, we will train you for everything you need to know.
Those with a strong customer service or hospitality background are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Generate appointments and quotes by means lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market to potential customers
- Handle all incoming online email leads phone leads
- Respond to email inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner
- Assist customers in vehicle selection based on their needs
- Direct customers to product information resources, including those available online
- Check email frequently and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert.
Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Previous experience in sales, preferably in the retail, mobile, and/or automotive industries
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to hit sales quotas and closing percentages
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
- 401(K) Plan
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Promote from within
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- In House Training
Tim Lally Chevrolet