PT Customer Service 2-8p #11109
We are searching for friendly and energetic part-time Front of House (FOH) Team Members to join our Tim Hortons team at 4301 Genesee St in Cheektowaga on afternoon/evening shift (2pm-8pm). As a team member, your top priority is guest satisfaction. Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter, or you are producing quality food items that our guests have come to enjoy and love you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences. Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment, while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success.
In this position, delivering outstanding customer service will be your main objective. Additional responsibilities include processing food orders, cleaning public spaces, and preparing food and beverage orders. The ideal candidate will be friendly, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Welcome customers and help determine their orders.
- Process customer orders and record them in the register system.
- Relay customers' orders to other team members as needed.
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner.
- Accept cash and return the correct change.
- Place food and drink orders in the appropriate cups, bags and boxes.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
- Clean and arrange eating, service, and kitchen spaces.
- Help fill in where needed.
- Clean and sanitize surfaces and various parts of our restaurant.
- Minimum Age: 16 years old
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when preparing food and drink products.
- Basic math skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, fulfill orders, and deliver amazing food items.
- Ability to work in a hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, and use hands for extended periods.
- Competitive wages!
- Health benefits for full-time employees
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- Holiday Pay
Clark Holdings Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Tim Hortons Cafe and Bake ShopBuffalo, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.