Paid Media and Digital Content Manager
Come join the Tillamook Team where our philosophy is “Dairy Done Right.” As an independent farmer-owned cooperative, we have been guided by good, honest values since 1909. We believe in putting quality over profit, natural over artificial, and that hard work can never be outsmarted. We’re taking a stand for real food, because everyone deserves better.
What does real food mean to you? Is your favorite dish a cheesy casserole? Perhaps a decadent and indulgent ice cream? Either way, your identification with food is important to us. People who fit well here at Tillamook have a commitment to quality in everything they do. Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values.
Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values. We live by these shared values: We are Good Stewards, We believe in Uncompromising Quality, We work as One Team, We Play to Win, and We Genuinely Care for each other.
What you will do:
The Manager, Paid Media and Digital Content will lead the development and implementation of Tillamook’s advertising strategy (primarily digital media, but inclusive of all forms of advertising). The advertising campaigns executed by the media manager will drive awareness of Tillamook and demand for the brand’s portfolio of products. This position is responsible for managing our external media agency on annual and seasonal planning, campaign development and execution in partnership with functional leads (social media strategist, digital marketing leads, shopper marketing leads, Marketing Comms Mgr and Dir). The annual planning process includes partnership with our Consumer and Market Insights group and third party analytics data to draw insights to inform the media agency brief and strategy development. This position will also deliver post-campaign analysis for all advertising executions, and be responsible for managing multi-million dollar media budgets and processing of invoices.
This role will provide leadership across the team, and wider team, in the area of paid media. They will report on ROI to senior leaders and be responsible for optimizing campaigns to meet brand and business targets. They will thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented, and challenger-mindset environment and should be expert in multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, most desirably within the CPG space.
In addition to responsibilities in paid media, this position will also partner with the Marketing Comms Mgr and Dir to develop content for our digital channels, both owned and on third party online retailers digital channels (eCommerce). This content will service our paid media campaigns as well as some of our more evergreen initiatives.
Ultimately, the purpose of the Manager, Paid Media and Digital Content is to ensure Tillamook’s online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI) and support our overarching marketing and sales initiatives. The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience working in online media, digital, direct marketing and/or eCommerce environments with a focus on performance-based marketing, measurement and analytics.
Here’s a day in the life:
- Partner with Director, Marketing Comms and Brand Strategy to develop annual media strategy and seasonal media plans
- Partner with Manager, Marketing Comms and Brand Strategy to develop content for certain digital media channels (media, online grocery, etc) and ensure a solid consumer journey that meets specific KPIs
- Partner with cross-functional team members to develop and execute campaign media plans to deliver key business results
- Day to Day oversight of media agency (briefing, planning, optimization, reporting)
- Budget management
- Reporting/Analytics – insight development and post campaign analysis in partnership with Consumer and Market Insights team
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Thought leadership within Tillamook on paid media
- Build strong relationships with media networks and potential partners
- Drive innovation/testing strategy for ad creative to drive improved results and maximize media spend
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Marketing degree or relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- Required 5+ years experience in managing both brand awareness and demand-generating advertising campaigns
- Required proven work experience as a paid media strategist/manager of multi-channel digital marketing campaigns (programmatic, social, paid search, online grocery)
- Preferred experience managing advertising campaigns and external agencies on behalf of a CPG brand
- Preferred media agency experience
- Experience developing content for media plans/digital channels
- Highly analytical, with the ability to interpret data/information and distill the most important insights for future strategic development
- Ability to work independently and in a group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy: Powerpoint, Excel, MS Word, MS Teams
Industry leading benefit and reward programs:
We offer outstanding benefits to our employees. For more information, please visit the careers page: www.tillamook.com/careers.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture and inclusive conditions where all employees are heard, valued and feel a sense of belonging. We rely on different perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds and cultures to inform our work, to help us be better as a brand and as an employer and to fuel our success. We are seeking talent from a wide range of diversity, perspectives and backgrounds to join our exceptional organization and help us build our future.
Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA) is a Drug-Free Workplace. EEO/AA