Come join the Tillamook Team where our philosophy is “Dairy Done Right.” As an independent farmer-owned cooperative, we have been guided by good, honest values since 1909. We believe in putting quality over profit, natural over artificial, and that hard work can never be outsmarted. We’re taking a stand for real food because everyone deserves better.
What does real food mean to you? Is your favorite dish a cheesy casserole? Perhaps a decadent and indulgent ice cream? Either way, your identification with food is important to us. People who fit well here at Tillamook have a commitment to quality in everything they do. Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work, and good, honest values.
Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work, and good, honest values. We live by these shared values: We are Good Stewards, We believe in Uncompromising Quality, We work as One Team, We Play to Win, and We Genuinely Care for each other.
What you will do:
The Warehouse Manager is responsible to see that the receipt, storage, and distribution of raw materials and finished products are done in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Ensures quality and food safety requirements are followed for all goods coming through the Tillamook Warehouse. Balances warehouse workload to accommodate the scheduled inbound and outbound shipments. Manages the Tillamook Warehouse Operators, Pallet Repair Techs, Materials Coordinator, and the Inventory for both the Tillamook and Boardman facilities.
Here is a day in the life:
- Responsible for establishing, reviewing, and revising standard operating procedures (SOP’s) covering the receipt, movement, storage, and shipping of raw materials and finished goods.
- Ensure that all SOP’s are managed in accordance with document control requirements.
- Ensure that all employees are trained and follow all SOP’s.
- Establish, Track, and Monitor departmental key performance indicators.
- Maintain self and department associates accountable for all performance standards.
- Manage the day-to-day operations in cold storage and shipping in Tillamook.
- Establishes employee schedule
- Ensure warehouse cleanliness and housekeeping meets all SQF requirements.
- Schedule preventative maintenance for equipment utilized in the warehouse.
- Approve special requests affecting the warehouse and communicate the needs to the warehouse staff.
- Manage overall warehouse capacity for all warehoused items.
- Manage transfer movements based on inventory levels tracked on the weekly scorecard.
- Manage departmental expense budget to within guidelines and prepare capital requests when needed.
- Ensure all warehouse personnel are picking FIFO or as instructed to minimize short code product.
- Conduct regularly scheduled team meetings to discuss goals, initiatives, and issues with the department
- Maintain all appropriate departmental records and ensure that they are stored securely in the records retention area and managed to company policy.
- Coordinate with quality, customer service, planning, and transportation on a regular basis to ensure all requirements, needs, and service expectations are met.
- Communicate effectively and maintain relationships with subordinates, colleagues and management
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of ERP systems.
Skills you’ll need:
- High school diploma or G.E.D is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business is preferred.
Experience and Experience Required:
- 5 + years dairy/beverage/food logistics, warehousing, or transportation experience in a supervisory role.
Industry-leading benefit and reward programs:
We offer outstanding benefits to our employees. For more information, please visit the careers page: www.tillamook.com/careers .
We are committed to creating a diverse culture and inclusive conditions where all employees are heard, valued, and feel a sense of belonging. We rely on different perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds, and cultures to inform our work, to help us be better as a brand and as an employer and to fuel our success. We are seeking talent from a wide range of diversity, perspectives, and backgrounds to join our exceptional organization and help us build our future.
Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA) is a Drug-Free Workplace. EEO/AA
Tillamook County Creamery Association