BRAND DESIGN – CREATIVE MANAGER
Come join the Tillamook Team where our philosophy is “Dairy Done Right.” As an independent farmer-owned cooperative, we have been guided by good, honest values since 1909. We believe in putting quality over profit, natural over artificial, and that hard work can never be outsmarted. We’re taking a stand for real food, because everyone deserves better.
What does real food mean to you? Is your favorite dish a cheesy casserole? Perhaps a decadent and indulgent ice cream? Either way, your identification with food is important to us. People who fit well here at Tillamook have a commitment to quality in everything they do. Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values.
Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values. We live by these shared values: We are Good Stewards, We believe in Uncompromising Quality, We work as One Team, We Play to Win, and We Genuinely Care for each other.
We are an internal Brand Design team who takes responsibility and ownership in creating high-caliber creative for a beloved brand. We are here to provide design solutions for many different audiences through a variety of projects.
What you will do:
As the Creative Manager you will be responsible in bringing the brand to life visually, digitally, experientially, and physically – from design to production. You will do this by translating Marketing strategies into integrated cross-channel campaign creative. In partnership with the Creative Director, you will manage multiple design projects and interface with internal designers and agency partners to ensure all creative design development for Tillamook has a consistent voice, tone and visual direction across many mediums.
The ideal candidate has:
- A strong, portfolio of diverse creative campaign and brand work from logo design to integrated advertising campaigns
- Ability to produce quality work by deadline in a fast-paced environment
- A strong understanding in developing a visual language for social and
- Experience in brand development workflows and presentations
- A self-managing, motivated and entrepreneurial outlook
- Ability to deliver and take constructive feedback gracefully
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Expert understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite graphic applications
- Extreme organization, and is able to manage multiple projects at once
- Work ethic and desire to expand skills and contribute to a beloved brand
- Excellent skills in typography
- Willingness to adapt when tasks, projects and dates change at any time
- Strong knowledge of and sensitivity to current consumer trends, design, photography and experiential design and their application to the food industry and grocery
Here’s a day in the life:
The Creative Manager will translate marketing and brand strategies into visual design solutions that span both print and digital design. This person will help shape the Tillamook brand vision and create design solutions for campaign advertising that including but not limited to: social media, web, events, sales collateral, shopper marketing, environmental design.
- Develop Design Briefs with clear creative direction and expectations
- Provide strategic feedback to internal designers and external agency partners
- Ideate, design and produce design solutions for a variety of projects
- Prepare and proof designs for final output
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Work collaboratively while inspiring and helping others
- Develop art direction for photographers prior to photoshoots
- Art direct food photography and video shoots
- Be aware of budgets and timelines as outlined by Project Managers
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in-house or agency environment
- Social and Digital experience a plus
Industry leading benefit and reward programs:
We offer outstanding benefits to our employees. For more information, please visit the careers page: www.tillamook.com/careers.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture and inclusive conditions where all employees are heard, valued and feel a sense of belonging. We rely on different perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds and cultures to inform our work, to help us be better as a brand and as an employer and to fuel our success. We are seeking talent from a wide range of diversity, perspectives and backgrounds to join our exceptional organization and help us build our future.
Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA) is a Drug-Free Workplace. EEO/AA
Tillamook County Creamery Association