Customer Success Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the jobWhat we're looking for
Till is a financial technology company specializing in the residential landlord and rental market. Our platform optimizes landlord revenue by improving the financial stability of the tenant through our Flexible Rent program. Flexible Rent allows renters to pay rent on their income pay dates without late fees while avoiding eviction or dependency on payday loans.
We are looking for outgoing, energetic personalities who love helping others to work as part of the Atlanta-based customer support team in ensuring residents understand and take advantage of our industry-changing products. The ideal candidate has excellent phone rapport and can easily deescalate upset customers.Responsibilities
- General customer service: Answer questions from prospective and current customers through various communication channels
- Account management: Process incoming program applications and assist in collections and servicing efforts
- Problem solving: Help customers troubleshoot and address issues as quickly as possible, all while maintaining a stellar attitude
- Promote mission and branding: Support our mission of expanding access to financial products and education
- Passionate about transforming the rental housing industry and improving access to financial services for millions of renters
- Experienced in customer service and/or property management (3-5 years preferred)
- A self-starter who can learn quickly and is okay working in a fast-paced environment
- Intellectually curious and loves problem solving
- An outgoing people-person who can talk to anyone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays, and weekends
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for employee=
- 15 days PTO and 2 floating holidays per year, plus company holidays
- Paid parental leave
We are a mission-driven team that has set out to change the way people access financial services. We believe that rental housing can be a platform for financial inclusion. This position is based in our Atlanta, GA office.
We help residents stabilize and enhance their financial lives with solutions to stay current on rent and weather unforeseen financial circumstances.
We bring products to landlords that improve their ability to understand and work with their residents while improving the resident's ability to pay rent.
We are the most innovative company sitting at the edge of proptech & fintech and we are just getting started.
Till is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Till are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without attention to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Till will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Till encourages applicants of all ages.
BusinessView all jobs at Till Inc