Experienced Account Receivable / Payable Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $19 Hourly
LEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE SAGE / PEACHTREE ACCOUNTING OR SIMILAR TYPE OF ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE!
We are a growing construction materials manufacturer and distributor based in Vernon / Downtown LA area looking to hire a Experienced Account Receivable, Account Payable & Payroll Specialist to organize and manage accounting activities for the company including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll & Sales Tax filings.
Handling incoming calls, Data entry, Filing, and interacting with customer's order and Invoices. MUST have experience in MS Excel & SAGE / Peachtree or similar type of accounting software.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
- Keep senior management informed by reviewing reports and summarizing information.
- Three years experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Sage Peachtree Accounting and QuickBooks
- Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes
- Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations
- ORGANIZED, punctual, consistent, and reliable self-starter who can work in both a structured and busy environment.
- Must be a self-starter and able to prioritize duties with the ability to multi-task, have Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to pay attention to detail.
Account Payable Responsibilities : Completes payments, receives and process vendor invoices, verifying purchases, maintain accounting files accordingly, and submit reports for check run.
Account Receivable Responsibilities : Create, edit and send Invoices to customers, collect and process payments from customers including credit card processing and daily check deposits. Completes payments, receives and process Customer invoices, verifying Invoices, maintain accounting files accordingly, and submit sales reports.
Payroll Responsibilities: Run weakly, monthly & quarterly payroll reports, verify and run payroll checks, file and pay local and federal payroll taxes.
Job Type: Full-time
Tile Tech Inc
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?