Customer Service Representative
With 80 years of history, Tigre is a Brazilian multinational company with a strong global presence, a leader in solutions for civil construction. The company offers a broad product portfolio that grows each year.
We are driven by taking care of the water to transform people's quality of life. We are the company that takes the experience with water beyond the construction site, by offering the best solutions available.
The Tigre Group is present in the following segments: plumbing, electrical, drainage, bathroom accessories, infrastructure, industrial, irrigation, painting tools, sanitary faucets, and treatment solutions for water and effluents.
The Customer Service Administrative interacts with a company’s customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services. From booking the order to shipping, Customer Service follows orders through the end. Primary Responsibilities
Be one point of contact for rep agencies and customers
Interact with customers, manufacturer’s reps, the Tigre Sales Team as well as several other Tigre departments by telephone, email, fax and mail
- Support all Sales Managers
- Work closely with Order Management
- Coordinating and following up on inter-departmental hand-offs and inquiries in order to maintain customer satisfaction and facilitate speedy resolution.
- Owns order entry process; Responsible for preparing all incoming purchase orders, this includes checking prices, part numbers, and entering it into the correct excel sheet and Oracle, and send order acknowledgement
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through prompt and courteous communication of open and closed order status
- Have knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required Maintain liaison with other departments for order completion
- Contact customers/Sales reps. to ascertain data omitted on orders
- Prepare invoices for returned goods authorization (RMA)
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint Position Specifications and RequirementsExperience/interest in Customer relationship
- Tact, strong email skills, a customer-focused attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook Tigre USA, Inc. 2315 Beloit Avenue Janesville, WI 53546 USA
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills
- Highly energetic and self-starter
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities At Tigre USA, we create an environment in which employees are valued, motivated and encouraged to reach their full potential. We foster entrepreneurial spirit and imaginative teamwork with freedom to act within our strategic plans.
We offer competitive pay, career growth opportunities, and an outstanding benefits program that features: Paid Time Off 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage Life Insurance (Self and Spouse/Children) STD and LTD Insurance Other benefits
Tigre USA maintains a continuing policy of non-discrimination in all employment practices and decisions, ensuring equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status. This applies to both Tigre USA employees and applicants for employment with the Company
Tigre USA IncJanesville, WI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.