Introduction to a great career move:
If you have a passion to work directly with clients and have a passion for technology, then this position is for you. We are only interested in teammates that are motivated to grow their careers and want to learn a ton of technology.
What we’re looking for…
Tiggee is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to provide high quality technical support on Tiggee products for our customers, partners and other engineers. Support is provided primarily via incoming telephone calls, email and client generated portal tickets. Are you a self-starter who is always looking for new and creative ways to resolve issues? Then read on.
Tiggee owns and operates DNS Made Easy (https://dnsmadeeasy.com) and Constellix (https://constellix.com) which handles over 55 billion DNS lookups each day.
Reasons to Work with Us:
- Internal R&D projects that deliver services to 30k+ clients daily. Services are used by 100+ million users on the Internet daily.
- VERY unique projects, immediate impact to real world
- Encouraging work environment with stellar colleagues
- Provide technical support to DNS Made Easy and Constellix customers by answering telephone calls, replying to emails, and utilize ticketing system in line with departmental measures, with a focus on high quality, accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Document and record all activity and communication with customers according to departmental standards of quality.
- Record all activity in the department’s ticketing system, updating cases within SLA guidelines so progress can be tracked with each customer’s incident, viewed via the customer portal.
- Meet or exceed service level requirements and departmental goals for ticket Management, Phone and Email response times, and Customer Satisfaction scores
- Review cases for technical complexity and make recommendations to team members with regards escalation according to departmental Best Practice
- Use and create knowledgebase articles based on new product information, support incidents, and/or common or critical issues
- Adhere to Tiggee Support Services best practices
- Participate in departmental projects
- Actively participate in team and departmental meetings by providing feedback on current day to day activity and recommendations for improvement
- Perform hands-on installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of DNS Made Easy and Constellix services.
- Provide on-call and shift coverage as required
- Previous experience in customer support / relations.
- Basic understanding of DNS.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Some experience with Linux and UNIX OS systems.
- Some basic working knowledge of networking.
- Must be located and living in Washington DC area and able to commute to Reston
- Must be able to speak and write in English proficiently.
- Full Benefits Package. 100% employee health insurance, dental insurance, LTD, STD, and 1x annual salary life insurance.
- 401k with employer match
- We encourage and reward talent, drive, and innovation
- We empower our employees to be creative and brainstorm freely
- We believe in flexibility and a fantastic work/life balance
- We bring talent from across projects to solve problems efficiently
- We provide development opportunities as technologies change
- We are all-accessible and listen to our staff when making effective decisions
- SUPER collaborative environment with brilliant, fun coworkers!
Who we are:
Founded in 1999, Tiggee is a project management and software development firm specializing in technology solutions for organizations of all sizes.
Tiggee is a Limited Liability Company based in Northern Virginia with employees and contractors all over the United States. Tiggee has over 16 years of experience in consulting for many of the most popular Internet related technologies such as domain registration, DNS, SMTP, FTP, hosting, and system administration.
Tiggee proudly offers internet hosting services through the follow subsidiary companies which all conduct business under the umbrella of Tiggee LLC. DNS Made Easy (https://dnsmadeeasy.com) and Constellix (https://constellix.com) are two of our largest subsidiaries.