Front Desk Agent
Tiger Run Resort Breckenridge, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $17 Hourly
Must be living and looking for work near Breckenridge Colorado
Front Desk Agents are responsible for maintaining our reputation as a 5 Star Luxury Resort of RV Sites and Cabins. With a goal of creating a memorable experience for guests combined with providing quality assistance and care to our property owners, this position requires a professional. The successful candidate must have a friendly and helpful personality, positive can-do attitude, a natural talent for customer service. This individual will be required to participate in day-to-day activities and long-term projects while communicating with team and management.
- Assisting Guests & Owners
- Office Duties: Phones, Emails, Face to Face Interactions, Mail Management, Inventory Management, Housekeeping Coordination, Day to Day Office Needs
- Guest Interactions: Managing the sense of the arrival experience, stay, and departure
- Product Knowledge and Care
- Quality Assurance: Evaluating and reporting to maintain properties
- Ordering: Office Supplies and Housekeeping items
- Relationship Management: between staff, guests, owners, partnering businesses, and software providers
- Must live in Summit County, Colorado
- 2 plus years in hospitality, customer relations, or property management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communications
- Ability to navigate concerns and provide solutions to guests, owners, and staff
- Eye for detail when inspecting properties. Rental spaces must be clean and safe for every guest
- Pay is dependent upon experience
- Flexible Weekday Schedule
- Ski pass included to Keystone, Breckenridge, A-Basin, Vail and Beaver Creek
- PTO time available based on tenure
- Supplemental insurance plan available
Tiger Run ResortWhy Work Here?
Great Place, Great People, Cool Atmosphere, Flexible, Unique in that it is 2 organizations in one and has a small community feel. Ski Pass!
The Tiger Run Resort Community is very family oriented. As a Homeowners Association, this unique resort features RV Sites and Cabins that are owned by people all over the United States. Each site has its own personality as does it's owners. The resort is managed by ACCU management company but operates much like a family owned business. Become part of the Tiger Run family today!
85 Revett DriveBreckenridge, CO
TourismView all jobs at Tiger Run Resort