Are you working for an employer where you are best utilizing your given talents while feeling rewarded for it? We are looking for a Client Care Coordinator to join our Plumbing Department!
- * *
- * *
The Client Care Coordinator will complete plumbing safety inspections and offer solutions directly to the customer for any plumbing need the homeowner may have.
- Perform plumbing safety inspections in residential homes
- Must have good workmanship and driving skills
- Individual that takes pride in his/her appearance
- Ability to interact professionally with customers
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Estimating, selling, and offering maintenance plans to customers
- Dependable individual willing to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to explain and educate the customer in a way they can understand
- Ability to participate in a team environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Operate company vehicle in a safe and professional manner
- Treat all company resources with respect
- Complete each job in a time efficient manner
- Preform general plumbing safety inspection requirements
- Complete and turn in all required paperwork
- Arrive on-time everyday
- Online at https://www.trusttiger.com/career-opportunities/
- Email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 844-714-6559 to schedule an interview today!
- * *
Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical Services
1902 Vandalia Street, Suite 100
Collinsville, Illinois 62234
No experience? No Problem! We have been in business for 26 years and will train individuals interested in a long term career opportunity. We offer top pay, paid vacation, holidays, sick time, medical, dental, and health insurance, retirement package, stocked company vehicle with fuel, and year round work!
We thank you for your time & hope to hear from you soon!
Full Benefits Package-for dependents too!
Job Start/End Date: 03-Nov-2019 to 02-Jan-2020 (PST)
Location: Collinsville, IL, USA
Employment Type: Full Time